Student Planner is a self-service, online tool to help you create a roadmap you can follow to complete your degree or certificate. You can schedule an appointment with your advisor to learn how to use Student Planner.
Advisors must approve all courses before students can register.
Easy to use features make degree planning and registration easier. With Student Planner, you can do the following tasks – all in one place:
- Track your overall progress.
- Communicate and work with your advisor.
- Set up a plan for future semesters – all the way to graduation.
- View the completion status of each degree requirement.
- Search for courses and build your schedule.
- Register for courses directly from your planned schedule.
Student Planner can also be accessed through My Sandburg, WebAdvisor, My Classes, Student Planner. You can also click here to access to Student Planner.
Instructions on how to use Student Planner.
Student Planner is useful in assessing your progress toward degree completion. However, individual reports may include some discrepancies. This tool is no substitute for regular meetings with your advisor.